ULS Is For Toddlers, Too!
Our Nature Playgroup combines all the activities that toddlers love and is facilitated by master educators at ULS. Each class meets outdoors on our 180-acre campus where parents and toddlers can explore, create and discover together.
Where Brilliance Begins
- Age-appropriate playtime in a safe, nurturing environment
- Nature exploration on our 180-acre campus
- Art, music and Spanish experiences with ULS teachers
- Storytime in the woods
- Adventures in outdoor baking and cooking
- Investigations of ULS garden, chickens and blue heron rookery
- Multi-age atmosphere modeling play skills that benefit each developmental stage
Ages: 18 months – 3 years old with a caregiver
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15 - 10:15 a.m.; September 1 - November 19, 2020
Cost options: Two days a week: $510, or one day a week: $300. Includes one child and a maximum of two adults. $150 fee for each additional sibling, who must meet the minimum age requirement of the program, and must be accompanied by an additional adult.
Bring: Your own drink and snack, as well as appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear. Caregiver must wear a mask during classes.
Full payment is due upon registration.